Monday, October 12, 2009

Famous wife and kids

Tina was asked to do a photo with the girls for a "news paper add" when the girls were just a couple months old. We thought it was cool and have a couple copies of the article that ran in the davis county paper. One day we received a phone call from a friend telling us they had seen her on a billboard..... What a shock! My first question was "where the heck is my money!?". It has been fun for Tina to get phone calls from people that have seen her. The board is just before the Centerville exit on north bound I-15. What cute girls I have- all 3!

4 comments:

  1. That is so exciting!! I would have asked the same question (about where my money was!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny you put this on here because we were driving home from Grandma Merrill's funeral on Saturday and I read the bottom of a billboard and noticed 2 babies and just as we passed it a flash of what "could have been Tina" went by. I told Brent "I think that was your cousin". Needless to say next time we drive through Davis County I won't have to keep my eyes open now that I know it was her. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! very cool! I want to see more pictures of those adorable girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I'm sure what a good experience! And yeah, where's the money?

    ReplyDelete