For thanksgiving this year I wanted to try frying a turkey. With no complaints about the experiment from the family, I got out the propane burner and a large pot... 36 Min later.. One delicious turkey!
We had some mixed reactions on the finished product, but T and I sure enjoyed it. I was a little afraid that I might over season it for my first time, but it actually was a little dull on seasoning. I found most of the seasonings in the bottom of the pan after I drained the oil. Next time I will have to look into injecting it.





A couple of years ago I injected my deep fry, and it was very tasty. the only downside to deepfrying in my opinion is the cost of all the oil...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete(Sorry, I spelled something wrong so I had to delete my previous post and re-write it).
ReplyDeleteI've heard deep-fried turkey is good, I've never had it.
And about the shooting the dog thing... I don't think my dad would put the dog down. It's like he's choosing his dog over his granddaughter. Kind of frustrating!! Especially since this isn't the first time Blue (yes the same Blue that we had when in middle school) has bit someone. He bit my step-brother 5 years ago.