Thursday, January 28, 2010

The BIG 1st Birthday



I know this is a late blog considering the girls birthday was 12/31/2009. But better late then never right?!!

So for the girls we made a whole day event starting with sledding. This was the girls very first sledding adventure!!! It was great fun for all. Thanks to Uncle Neil and Aunt Sarah for the use of their perfect little girl sledding hill!!

Then the girls opened A LOT of presents, but these sippy cups where the hit!!! I know this pic looks funny but they are in a huge love sack.





And as you can see they fully ENJOYED their very own cakes.
Yes, I their mother made their cakes in case anyone was wondering.
Allyson top & Abigail bottom


5 comments:

  1. Not sure what that first part says, but it looks like they had a fun birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! I bet they had fun w/ their parents!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe your girls are 1 already! Time has really flown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe they are 1 already!! They are so big and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cuties!! You are looking so good these days Tina!! Looks like you guys ahve a lot of fun together too! I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete