Brian and I have always tried to stay on the same page and to let each other know that we have their back. This tactic we have integrated into our parenting. Although it is a little more challenging this way we feel it is very affective. We love being a team and adore our additional teammates! Life is WONDERFUL!!
Abigail and Allyson
Best Friends
Abigail & Allyson have turned into quit the talkers and they make Brian & I laugh so hard sometimes. There is nothing that can escape their attention. They are ALWAYS watching.... so be careful :0)
Jaxson
Always Happy
Jaxson is so happy and full of energy all the time! His sisters love him to pieces (literally at times) and you can see that he loves them too. He is curious, full of life, and loves trying new foods.
i love this pic! so cute! how fun are twins ... well, and overwhelming. yay for you!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Too cute! I'm so happy for you! Where are you living? I'd really like to see you again!
ReplyDeleteAre they identical or fraternal? Was it hard to tell them apart at first? I bet you guys are having a blast! :)
ReplyDelete