We came home from the hospital Jan. 4, 2009. As you can see we have thoroughly enjoyed & still are enjoying our little angels! Ally (purple) & Abby (pink) Tummy Time!!

Abby (left) & Ally (right) All dolled up for their 2 week appt.
Abby (left) & Ally (right) On daddy's lap as he works!
Abby (pink) & Ally (purple) Their first bath!
Allyson (purple) & Abigail (pink) Having their picture taken with dad & mom.




Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. S Myers blkog name is us in a nutshell.
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!
They are SO cute! Mine & my twins sisters birthday is Jan 5! :0) Our blog is nateandmags.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteWe miss the ward~ We have moved twice as you can see on our blog... :0~
we have not been to church in Utah since we went to our ward...this week though!
hey woman! holy crazy ... two kids already. i better get on with it on number 3 so i can get back the lead. :)
ReplyDeleteso were they on time? they don't look premie, plus you got to come home pretty fast. they're so cute! and healthy! and you don't look too bad yourself there. ;)
ps my background is from thecutestblogontheblock.com
ReplyDeletei think the website is down now, so just google it and go to their blog to download one.
Oh my goodness Tina Rollins-Peterson! I'm so glad I found you on here! And what better way to find out you have BEAUTIFUL twin girls! I am so excited for you and so jealous at the same time! I want twins more than anything! I bet you are such a good mom! I love you!
ReplyDeleteP.S. You look amazing for just having twins. I have the same questions as Stefani....were they on time? Wowsers! I am more than excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are SO beautiful! I can't wait to find out what we're having. How fun for you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys!! They are adorable!
ReplyDelete