Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hanging out with family!!

I thought I should post a few more pics for everyones enjoyment I hope... I know we sure do enjoy taking pics of our girls and looking at them, but we are the bias parents right?


Ally (purple) and Abby (pink) lovin being with thier grandy (grandpa Randy)







Abby just chillin with great grandma Peterson













Ally enjoyed making great grandpa Peterson laugh




Abby (right) and Ally (left) I took this pic because thier hands are all inner twind you can see Abby's hand up next to Ally's face. I just love to see how they inner react with each other. They are just sooo cute!!!

3 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the one of the girls arms intertwined. Email me your address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! They are soo cute! It will be fun to see how they grow! So glad we are back in touch! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh that's ADORABLE!! i love your little women! so so cute.

    ReplyDelete