Thursday, January 22, 2009

Welcome Abby & Ally



Allyson Jo (left) & Abigail Murrie (right) decided December 31, 2008 was their day to enter the world.... It started at about 2:30 am.. when to our great surprise my water had broke!! We arraived at the hospital by 3:30 and by 10:41 a.m. Abby at 5 lbs 6 oz & 10:42 a.m. Ally at 4 lbs 11 oz graced us with their beautiful faces.
Now ladies don't get to jealous with the speed of my delievery... I had to have a C-Section.

2 comments:

  1. i swear i just posted a comment. it was too long to repeat. but they're cute, congrats, how are you feeling?

    that was the cliff notes version of my real comment ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How special! They are the cutest ever and I bet you are so happy! I look forward to seeing more blogs from you! Congrats Congrats Congrats on your beautiful twin girls!

    ReplyDelete